STUCK IN A FRAME
Works best in full screen!
Point and click adventure game, escape puzzles in paintings!
Made in two weeks for the $105 Adventure Game Jam, with the theme "An Escape".
- Made with Unity, BitBucket, and Adventure Creator.
- All art made specifically for the jam.
- All music composed for the jam and studio recorded with a live cello.
- All SFX recorded for the jam.
- First 4 days working on overarching story.
- Two of us with access to the Unity project, designing the logic and implementing assets.
- 25 builds made until submission. Multiple builds shared daily for iteration and feedback.
- 3 blind playtests at the end of week one.
- Team split across 4 time zones. 1 daily call and the rest through Discord.
- Used simple Google Sheets to communicate work and progress.
- Used brainstorming for concept and game name, puzzle dependency diagram to develop puzzles, high concept formula to develop story.
- Painting with Chocolate by moozle.nl
- Cook County Jailhouse by Font Monger
Official version is for Windows. MacOS and WebGL for convenience.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.